Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tantric Meditation - Morning Orgasms

Morning immediately after a night of erotic dreams. Awakening to feeling sexually charged, keyed. Feeling the erotic energy trapped amongst my hips. It can be early. I have time for you to meditate, to masturbate, to have my morning orgasm.

Arising from my bed. The world continues to be asleep. Silence. Its pretty much tangible. It lays over my ears like an amplifier. Each creak, each and every squirrel chitter, just about every bird twitter, is audible, even from inside.

Coffee. Micro-roasted, the ‘Fat Albert’ blend. The scent is incredible, the taste as wonderful as the scent, its flavor moderated having a dollop of heavy cream. Genuine cream.

It can be moist outside. The air caresses my skin, masking my face in cool mist. So refreshing and invigorating. Green. A great number of shades of green. The guest from England stated we've got additional shades of green right here even than in the British Isles. The daffodils and tulips are blooming. The bamboo is dangling diamond droplets from its leaves. The primroses are displaying their colours, and my winter daphne is still blooming, sharing its scent with all the breeze.

Life. “Every day you wake up then there’s a new day,” says a really dear buddy. Ambivalence or Acceptance? Striving to enjoy the sensual immediacy from the moment-of every single moment-even with the issues of the day pressing, pressing, always pressing. Pressure in my pelvis. A simple pressure to release. G spot vibrators not only are best toys for women to masturbate, but also nice choice for couple to enjoy sex.

Deep breath. Scanning my physique. Holding tension in my shoulders, my abdomen, my low back. Exhaling. Shoulders drop, hips shift. Improved.

Back inside. Altar. Lighting incense. Sitting zazen. A nod to Buddha, so sanguine and magnanimous. Om. A timeless moment of blankness, of purity. Improved. A great deal better.

Breath. Breathing. Drawing energy upwards from my pelvis. Hips rolling forward as I inhale, rolling back as I exhale. Gentle pressure along my perineum plus the entrance to my vagina. Arousal rises with the gentle rocking, and with it, heat.

Additional rocking breaths, far more heat, additional power to draw up, up, up by way of the major of my head. Because the power flows, so does the wetness. I can really feel my labia portion as I breathe and rock, breathe and rock, feeling the power of my arousal, so pure, so languid. There is absolutely no urgency, only pleasure radiating through me, orange-gold and potent.

The brush of my fingers against my labia sends a thrill up my spine. Nipples harden, sending the thrill back down my belly, racing toward my clitoris. Breath. Breathe. Breathing. Rocking. Rolling. Pressing. Pressing the button, reversing the flow of power, flooding my pelvis. Rabbit Vibrators have special design in structure which can stimulate your clit and vagina at the same time.

Orgasm. Bliss. Hiccuping breath. Extra rocking. Additional breathing. A further caress of my mound. Fingers pressing. Orgasm and bliss. Endless cycle till breathing is ragged and I obtain myself laying on my back, staring in the ceiling.

No-thought. No tension. Just bliss.

Excellent morning, globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment